Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 22, 2011

WA ~ Grandma and Grandpa's ~ Brody and Che! FUN TIMES:)


In the morning before Brody and I left for Seattle feeding and loves from G&G

Really my parents aren't that scary Che!! Fun memories - look at Brody's look:)


Che sharing!!!

Lots of kisses and we got some really funny video!!



Tired and hungry babies with Santa!! LOVE this new tradition that
my mom and dad are starting - dad dressing up in Santa outfit with the boys!


Johnny recording


What a sweet Santa!


How long is this kid anyway! Grandpa's getting out the measuring tape!
almost 30" long at 7.5 months


Grandma and Grandpa Robbins with Brody

Brody loves his big buddy Che Che!!

What a fun day with Annika, Che, John and Linda - my parents, Brody and I! Grandparent and baby mania!! IT is so amazing to see my parents with my little man - it warms my heart! We ate yummy food - spaghetti, salad and french bread and cinnamon rolls and ice cream for dessert! I SO look forward to another chance for us all to hang out again soon:) !!!!

No comments: