Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 2, 2011

My 33rd Birthday ~ My day through photos!!

The perfect way to start my birthday - being served a mocha at Pinky's by Pinky!!!!


My favorite "Red Baron" on homemade Rye bread:) Yummy!!!


A few hours after my food had time to settle I headed to the gym. Every birthday I LOVE putting my new age in the elliptical machine - weird I know!!!

Visiting Tony's work for the first time!! Fun to finally meet Carrie and see the shop! What beautiful pieces they create!

Megan at Coffee Crossing (1 week from her due date of January 5th) -
the two preggers regular meeting spot!!

Opening a gift from my mom - the cutest book ever!!!

Fun wrapping from my mom's care package! Garfield so reminded me of my younger years!


Skype date with Holly and Annika and Che and Nick joined in too!

Auntie Hols giving Che some lovies!


Oh Mexican how I love you!

Spooner loving the stuffed moose Tony got for me and the baby!

Mmm....chocolate cake - Tony's birthday treat to me:)

Tony found fun books for me to read to the baby! Made my day complete!

Moments not included in these photos: Many calls, emails and Facebook messages from friends and family!!! ~thank you:)

I have had a whole bunch of wonderful birthdays and this one seemed to top them all! I am so thankful for this life inside me and nothing else seems to matter right now - I am just super happy and thankful for all I have and the wonderful people in my life!!!

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

It looks like you had a really AWESOME birthday!! I hope Pinky's is open when we come visit, yum. And that chocolate cake looks amazing -- good job Tony for spoiling you properly on your special day!! xoxo

Jonathan said...

P.S. Chloe has a similar stuffed animal from Ed & Sheila that she LOVES and carries everywhere with her. So sweet that Spooner is having fun!

ahnie said...

This made me almost cry happy tears. What a wonderful birthday! I loved that you got it all in photos. What a great idea! Of course, one of my favorites is the one of the skype call (and my 2nd favorite is of pinky). Love you lotsssss!!! (Now I'm going to investigate where your gift is....)

Jane said...

Love this idea of capturing your birthday in photos. I am glad you had a wondrous day...now for a wondrous year!

Amy said...

What a wonderful Birthday you had! Thank you for sharing your day!!! I especially appreciated the picture of the treadmill...only you would do something like that...I think! :) So excited for your upcoming year...what a blessing you are about to be given!!! You are going to love it Megs! Love you!