Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

September 5, 2010

All the babies Unite!! Gathering of newborns!!


Triplets!! no my new favorite little people!


The New family! How life has changed:)

June seems to be the only one awake!!

Oh my goodness I almost forgot - Roland dressed little Lulu again after changing her diaper and Cory just felt so bad for how high he left her pants!! So funny!!!!


Che's cute snuggle outfit I couldn't resist!


Sanchez Family




The wife's!


The husbands


Big brother Roco




Lulu's perfect little hands


LOVE this picture




Annika and June


the watermelon that Roco mostly ate - I wonder how the ride home was:)


ONE of my ultimate favorites - Teriann and Roland with their babes

No comments: