Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 14, 2010

FUN visit with Jonathan and Dale


yummy ribs!!



Dale enjoying Chicken Fried Chicken


and STOP!


Enjoying the Man Cave



Jonathan and I enjoying Chico Martini's




Dale capturing Chloe on the property


They always do this - twins:)!


Breakfast at home


More eating


More drinking


Me kicking butt at games - this NEVER happens



Jonathan deciding on his dice - game 10,000


Chloe being such a nice girl and sharing her bed with Spooner


More man cave activities



Jonathan and Dale visited at the end of July and we were so happy they did! It was a very hot weekend in Montana - but we managed to stay pretty cool. We played lots of games, ate out at Pine Creek Cafe, Rib and Chop. Went to Chico for some shuffle board fun with Josh and Jenny, walked around town a few times and drank some yummy margaritas. SUCH a fun fun trip!! Can't wait to have them back again!

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

We had sooo much fun and can't wait to come back! I'll practice my 8-ball and shuffleboard skills so I can kick some Montana butt.

Dale said...

Yee haw! That was a rootin-tootin good time! Can't wait to come back. Maybe we will get some new clothes so we don't match :-)

Jane said...

Looks like a great visit. The twins thing made me laugh really hard...I'm always worried that Ter and I will do that!

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Tony and I have been known to do the twin thing too - Tony has made me change clothes if I was the last one dressed - to funny:)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Jonathan you better practice up:)