Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

January 31, 2010

Tasha and Jen + Baby Nora





Auntie Hannah with
little baby Nora!


Momma Jen looking amazing!!

Momma Tasha and baby Nora!

What a beautiful story! Hannah and I visited Jen and Tasha today after little baby Nora was born on Thursday in Livingston. These two fabulous women are going to make the best moms ever! I was able to meet the other 1/2 of the story that made it complete - Chuck their dear friend who is a very proud man!!

I am so excited for yet another baby to be introduced into this world to loving parents!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

awesome! beautiful baby and family!

ahnie said...

WOW again! So great that you could be there to capture the moment. And I LOVE THE FROGGY HAT! I want one for you know who!!