Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

December 10, 2009

Spooner is getting Big!


This is kitty with her "annoyed" at Spooner look:)



We have been so busy with Spooner and architectural plans that I haven't posted in a month - that must mean we are busy - I think this is the longest I have gone without posting - and this is unheard of for me! SPOONER has completed his shots and is now 10 lbs - he has more then doubled since we got him in mid October. He is crazy active and is pretty darn cute. He is officially bigger then Sevilla and this does not make her very happy. He is still getting up 2-3 times a night and is most active at 6 am, noon and 5-7 pm!! Wow - I am not getting much done - but he does bring me happiness and that is all that matters.

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

he is so so so cute... can't wait to see him again!

ahnie said...

Adorable! Like a toddler :)