Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

August 2, 2009

Happy 41 Years of Marriage - to my amazing parents!












It is true! 41 years and they are still SO young:) It has been amazing having my folks here in Montana this last week. I love the way my dad laughs and my mom giggles! My dad is the most social person I know and can talk with anyone. I love my moms "bringing home" to me in Montana through her cooking and generous spirit. I love the way they both hug me - they give the best hugs! but really most of all I am thankful for the love they have for each other! They love each other unconditionally and everyone around them. They are amazing and I am so lucky to have them as my parents!! Cheers to 41 years of marriage and to many more to come! I love you so much! - your Mugs:)

Note: I "made" them pose for some pictures like I would for an engagement session - hilarious!! The laughed and laughed and officially decided I am crazy!

5 comments:

maria e said...

felicidades que bonito es tener muchos anos de casados y quererse como si fuera el primer dia felicidades otra vez

ahnie said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! (no I haven't regressed to the teen years, the photos of your parents are just so ridiculously wonderfully fantastic!!) Nice work little lady!

Brooke and Peter said...

that is so cute... and wow.... you all were BUSY!!! congrats to your darling parents :)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Translation of Marie's comment above!

congratulations that is nice to have many years of marriage and loving like the first day congrats again

Jonathan said...

Very sweet!