Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

June 12, 2009

Another Beautiful little one - Baby Reese





Introducing Stephanie's baby (the lovely pregnant lady I did photos of a few months back)! Oh my and seriously. She is gorgeous! She stopped by the office with baby and bagels in hand. She ate a whole lot of bagels during her pregnancy in the office. She can stop by any day of the week - Reese is way too cute!

3 comments:

ahnie said...

So cute! It took me a few times to figure out your the one in the polka dots! (So cute too!)

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Your so cute!!! That isn't actually me! That is my friend Emily that I work with...are you having another moment of Oso vs. Jessie!

Brooke and Peter said...

soooo cute adn I love the name... reese was our #2 name for Matine!!! how fun! :) congrats stephanie