Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

May 20, 2008

Yellowstone with Judy and Gordi























Judy and Gordi arrived last week and we have been having a wonderful time with them. We camped in Yellowstone over the weekend and saw SO much wildlife. Everything except for a moose! Grizzly bear footprints in our campground, grizzly bear and cubs, black bear and cubs close up, several wolves - one right outstide our vehicle, baby bison, elk, pronghorn, deer, coyotes and a marmot. We enjoyed watching Rosie and her cubs - oh my! they are about the cutest animal. They played with eachother, climbed up and down the tree and jumped all over their momma! We also enjoyed a nice hike along Specimen Ridge. Enoyable for sure! Annika I hope you like the baby bison photo!!!

2 comments:

Meggan Carrigg Davidson said...

Oh my gosh! I was just looking at your photos - the baby bears! too too cute, I can't even stand it!!! And I think that's the best photo I've ever seen of Oso! And whatever hike you are on looks so beautiful - can we go there? :) (comment from Annika - the funny thing is - that picture is of Jessie, Judy and Gordi's new dog)

Anonymous said...

very funny - ha ha! Hey - I didn't give you permission to post that - oh well, c'est la vie!