Meggan's Professional Photography Website

Meggan's Professional Photography Website
Click on picture to visit Meggan's Professional Photography Website

March 18, 2008

Tony's 34th Birthday Celebration








Tony is getting up there! Wow - the big 34! I actually woke up with Tony this morning and made him birthday pancakes! This is huge! since I usually sleep in until the last minute!
Tonight we celebrated with our friends Molly and Jason at 2nd Street Bistro in Livingston and a game of pool and drinks beforehand. We finished the evening with a few episodes of Arrested Development...our new guilty pleasure.

4 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS HI B-DAY.... i would have done a b-day cake for idol night or something...

i have got to see arrested development...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tony! It was so fun to see both of your smiling faces when I got to your blog today - loved it and hope the bday was awesome.

Isn't Arrested Development the bomb!!! One of my top 10 fo-sheezie.

Jonathan said...

Glad you had a good time!!

Joel Pemberton said...

Happy Birthday two weeks ago Tony!
I've been thinking about you - well, actually just worrying about your old age.

I hope you guys are doing great out there in the snow... will spring ever come?

Arrested Development is so '02ish.